1. Safely clear away the headliner canvas by first taking away any brackets, handles and trims that may well be holding it in place. Warning need to be taken as these areas can be brittle over time, specially if the roof lining is destroyed, chances are, these spots have also been uncovered to very similar deterioration. Use suitable applications to dismantle the environment.
2.At the time removed, area all your screws, bolts, brackets and handles in an organised manner. Past factor you want is a missing screw.
3.Properly peel off the material and brush off all the previous glue from the canvas. You will require lots of elbow grease and absolutely suit in your day by day exercise performing this aspect.
4. When the glue has been eradicated, it is time to implement the glue on the canvas.
5. Carefully roll in excess of the new headlining substance section by section and applying your other hand to pave the place for a easy complete. Automobiles with particular attachments to the roof, like a DVD device and so on, need to have the holes carved out.
6. After you have your new liner on the canvas it is time to reinstall it to the auto roof and stabilising the place utilizing the brackets, screws and so on collected from action 2.
7. Give the roof lining a light clear and wipe down if there are any fingerprints and allow it to dry overnight.